Frequently asked questions
Answers to some of the most common questions I get asked by people using the site. If you can't find an answer to your question here please feel free to contact me.
- What is StudyMaths.co.uk for?
- Who made the site?
- Why should I register with the site?
- Do I have to pay to use this site?
- I've forgotten my password, what can I do?
- I've found an error on your site, how can I report it?
- I would like to see a workout/game on... Will you make one?
- Can I link to your site?
- Why are there adverts on the site?
- Why doesn't my browser display your site correctly?
- What do you use to write this website?
StudyMaths is a revision site aimed at helping students with their GCSE maths. The main sections are outlined below.
- Key topics - Revision materials covering essential GCSE maths topics.
- Maths workout! - Interactive worksheets to practise your maths skills and earn StudyPoints!
- Coffee break - A collection of mathematical games. Earn bonus StudyPoints for your high scores!
- Question bank - Revise your maths using a bank of GCSE past questions.
- Formulae - All the formulae you need for your maths exam with examples of how to use them.
- Glossary - Key mathematical words you need to know for your exam.
StudyMaths is designed and maintained by Jonathan Hall, a maths teacher from Leeds, England.
By registering with the site you can record all your scores on any of the workouts or games that you try. You will be awarded StudyPoints so you can compete with your classmate to earn as many points as possible!
No. The entire site is free to use so enjoy!
StudyMaths is already a large site with new content added daily. Although I try my best to error check everything it is inevitable some will slip through the net. If you think you have spotted an error please tell me about it and I will correct it.
I am constantly designing new worksheets and games for the site so if you have any great ideas please let me know and i'll see what I can do.
Yes, please feel free to link to any of the resources on this site using code such as the example below.
StudyMaths is entirely free to use but it does cost me money to host the site. The adverts help pay for these running costs.
The site has been tested on all the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer. If you experience issues when using this site you may need to update your browser.